Posts Tagged "Teaching Kids about Sin"
I have been blogging fairly regularly now for the last year-and-a-half or so here on Dad in the Middle. I’ve also started a new group blogging project called Kidmin1124.com focusing on bringing a new perspective to the children’s ministry blogging arena (that kind of makes it sound competitive doesn’t it?). Kidmin1124 is comprised of a team of writers with a passion for children’s ministry who are all bi-vocational or volunteer children’s ministers. From time to time, I also publish articles on Tony Kummer’s blog – Ministry-to-Children.com. Between all of that activity, I have written something over 500 articles in the last during that time period.
With all of that, there is one series of articles which I wrote last September which continues to be the most popular series of posts ever published on my blog. I have written articles which rival one of the installments in the series, but as a whole, that series has been read more than anything else I’ve written. The series was on the issue of sin – specifically how to teach children about sin. I have some series as to why this has been so widely read, but I’ll save those for another post on another day. If you have a theory, I would love to hear about it in the comments below. If you didn’t catch the series, here are links to each of the articles in the series:
- 5 Things Kids Must Know About Sin (Children’s Ministry Think Tank)
- 5 Things Kids Must Know About Sin (#1 What Is Sin?)
- 5 Things Kids Must Know About Sin (#2 Where Does Sin Come From?)
- 5 Things Kids Must Know About Sin (#3 Who sins?)
- 5 Things Kids Must Know About Sin (#4 What Are the Consequences of Sin?)
- 5 Things Kids Must Know About Sin (#5 What Is The Solution For Sin?)