Posts Tagged "Evangelism"
It’s time to catch up on another article that I published over on Ministry-to-Children.com. The article, titled Kids Evangelizing Kids (and How We Can Stay Out of the Way) was originally published on August 8, 2010.
The article discusses how we, as adults often impose our own insecurities on kids when it comes to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Here is an excerpt:Read More
This video will remind why everyday is important, and we should never wait when it comes to accepting Christ.Read More
In the tradition of punk’d, this video exposes the overuse of cliche by many Christians in evangelism. It should get you thinking about how you talked to non-Christians.
Here is my next installment of notes from the CMTelesummit.
- Jubilee Gang
- Evangelizing Children
- Probability of someone being born again 35% between 5 and 12
- Most people come to the Lord between 5 and 12
- Current generation of kids will only produce 4% as Bible believing Christians
- Church must do something
- We have to go where they are
- Most people don’t know what a real Christian is.
- We have to let them know
Welcome to “the traffic is a little bit lighter these days because everyone is on vacation” edition of The Blog Patrol. O.K. That actually has nothing to do with this weeks edition of The Blog Patrol but was just a random observation I made driving home on Monday. That said, enjoy the articles this week. There are a bunch of really thought provoking articles included.
These are the stragglers from the prior week which I either didn’t receive or find in time to add to last weeks Blog Patrol. Enjoy!
- This article offers some critical guidelines for leaders in Children’s Ministry.
Tuesday (June 9, 2009)
- Rob Bradbury looks at the scientific evidence that giving is better than receiving.
- This post reminds us that kids, while they can deepen our faith, are not always “a walking, talking daily reminder of Jesus.”
- In this first part of a two part series, Perry Noble looks at the fact that the enemy will always come after the leader and looks at ways to prepare for those attacks.
- Tony Reinke looks at 10 reminders about the gospel gleaned from Galatians 1:6-10
- Adrian Warnock looks at 7 questions to test the gift of prophecy.
- Michael Spencer asks the question of whether or not evangelizing teens amounts to child abuse.
- Owen Strachan offers this warning to parents about children and sports. This one is definitely worth reading for any parents.