Posts Tagged "Top Ten"
Each month here on Dad in the Middle, I publish a monthly compilation of the best of the best in children’s ministry blog articles from the preceding month. It is known as the The Children’s Ministry Blog Patrol, and it seemed appropriate to pick my ten favorite articles/series from those compilations for the prior year. One caveat, I tried not to pick more than one article/series from each author, and it was tough!
1. Andy Johnson did a series on children and the gospel message. If you teach children, you should read through these articles carefully!
- Clarity: Children and the Gospel
- Clarity: Asking Jesus into Your Heart (Wrong Way)
- Clarity: Developing Little Demons
- Clarity: Martin Luther Gave His Life to the Lord
- Clarity: Making a Decision for Christ
- Clarity: Repentance and Faith
Yesterday, inspired by Sam Luce (as I always am), I started a series of posts with my yearly top ten lists. Yesterday, we tackled the most popular posts of 2010. Today, I want to look at some of my favorites.
- This Sunday [05/30/2010]
- Why Yelling Doesn’t Work [12/03/2010]
- A Glimpse Into God’s View of Divorce [12/02/2010]
- My Birthday and the Book of Judges [08/26/2010]
- On Missing and Being Missed [03/30/2010]
- Them People Ain’t So Smart! (Children’s Ministry Moment #10) [07/09/2010]
- Crazy For Jesus [07/27/2010]