Posts Tagged "Father’s"
Brief Synopsis: I originally wrote this for Father’s Day, but Dad’s should keep this verses in mind 365 days a year!Read More
Welcome to a special post-Father’s Day installment of the Blog Patrol! In honor of Father’s Day, all articles linked in this week’s blog patrol have to do with parenting, kids and Children’s Ministry.
These are the stragglers from the prior week which I either didn’t receive or find in time to add to last weeks Blog Patrol. Enjoy!
- Keith M. Jowers offers this moving personal testimony about growing up without a Dad.
Tuesday (June 16, 2009)
- John Fuller offers a link to a Voice of America report on the changing views of fatherhood in America.
- This article from CM Buzz looks at the growing trend of computer time being used to replace what was formerly family time and the negative impact of that trend.
- This article from John Younts reminds fathers that their attitude in parenting should mirror that of Christ.
- This article examines how to draw the best out of each child based on the unique gifts God has given him.
- Kenny Conley starts a new series on leading a child to faith with some background information.