My Plans for Group’s Kidmin Conference 2013
Group’s Kidmin Conference starts this afternoon. At noon today, I will start the long trek down to the conference center (8 miles) and begin a weekend full of networking, refreshing and friends. I am, in case you couldn’t guess, excited about it and wanted to take a second to thank Group for making it possible.
I am planning on blogging the sessions I attend starting this afternoon, and I wanted to give you a preview of where I am planning on being. Things do change sometimes, so this is no guarantee. I identified multiple workshops for each session that I would like to attend, so there is a possibility that I might switch when I get there. That said, here is what you’re likely to see me writing about here over the next several days:
- Parents: Friend or Foe? (Anthony Prince) [Ministry Conversation]
- Triage for Hurting Families (Chris Schaffner & Patti Gibbons) [Ministry Conversation]
- Celebrate Who You Are (Joni Eareckson Tada) [General Session]
- Understanding the Uniqueness of Every Child (Dan Webster) [Workshop]
- Celebrate When God Shows Up (Craig & Mary Jutila) [General Session]
- Celebrate One (Ricardo Miller) [ General Session]
- Sharing Stories Across the Generations (Holly Allen) [Workshop]
- Dealing With Current Hot Topics Without Getting Fired (Steve Alley) [Workshop]
- Celebrate Family (Dave Stone) [General Session]
- A Beeline for Everything in Ministry (Rick Lawrence) [Workshop]
- Celebrate Jesus (Danielle Bell) [General Session]
If you’re going to be at Kidmin, let me know. I’m on twitter @stocksohio or you can just leave a comment below.