Parenting a New Generation Giveaway
In honor of the Orange Conference registration, which starts tomorrow, I am giving away a free copy of Parenting A New Generation by Chap Clark provided by the fine people at Orange. I was hoping to have a copy to review to go along with this giveaway, but it didn’t arrive in time. What I can tell you is a little about the product. According to the Orange website, Parenting A New Generation is:
A Tool for Parents and Student Pastors to Understand and Lead Today’s Students
The world is changing, and so are today’s teens. Any parents who feels unequipped to raise a teenager in today’s world, and any student pastor who has ever felt overwhelmed with the alarming statistics, both know parenting and leading this generation can be challenging.
Both need help. Both need a plan. Both need each other. In this 13-week study, Chap Clark (Ph.d) articulates the problem with humor and fresh insight in a way you have never heard, and gives practical solutions that will change how you relate to this generation. Whether you work with teenagers or live with them, this DVD-based study will encourage you, challenge you and better equip you to raise healthy adults in today’s world-something that is not only possible, but within your reach.
I’ve raised a teenager, and made a lot of mistakes along the way, and I have three more teenagers in my future (God willing). I picked this resource because, as a parent, I understand the challenges that raising a teenager brings, and I am hopeful that this resource will help. My review will hopefully be coming soon, but in the meantime you can win a free copy of join me in exploring this resource.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN:
- Leave a comment below explaining why you would like to win.
- Post the following on Twitter: “@stocksohio has the secret to raising teenagers! Not really, but I entered to win something that can: http://wp.me/pN5Ju-1jw #kidmin”
I’ll pick a winner sometime next Monday, September 26. So, get your entries in before then!
Oh, and check out all the other Orange Week bloggers (many of them are doing giveaways as well:
- Matt McKee, http://mattmckee.me
- Jared Massey, http://www.smalltownkidmin.com
- Amy Fenton Lee, http://www.theinclusivechurch.com
- Wayne Stocks, http://waynestocks.com
- Cass Brannan, http://www.cassbrannan.wordpress.com
- Anthony Prince, http://www.westcoastcm.wordpress.com
- Michael Bayne, http://www.michaelbayne.net/
- Jenny Funderburke, http://jennyfunderburke.com
- Tom Pounder, http://www.ministryblackboard.com
- Henry Zonio, http://kidminandculture.com
- Nick Blevins, http://www.nickblevins.com
- Benjamin Kerns, http://www.averageyouthministry.com
- Amy Dolan, http://www.lemonlimekids.com
- Amanda White, http://www.impressyourkids.com
- DC Curry, http://www.currystew.org/
- JC Thompson, http://jcisonline.com
- Steve Cullum, http://www.stevecullum.com
- Ben Read, http://www.intentionalstudentministry.com
- Kenny Conley, http://www.childrensministryonline.com
- Sam Luce, http://samluce.com
- RyanMillard, http://www.ryanmillard.com
- Jonathan Cliff, http://www.jonathancliff.com