Introducing a Brand New Children’s Ministry Resource
I wanted to take a second this morning to introduce you to a brand new resource launching today for the children’s ministry community. The goals of CMBox are:
- Help facilitate churches being able to Stretch their Budgets
- Aid Ministries locally and abroad with publicizing their needs
- Bless both Churches and Ministries by providing a Connection Point to deliver FREE and Reduced Cost Resources
- Connect those seeking Speakers, Entertainers, Coaches, etc. to the right people for their event
- Provide a FREE Job Listing & Resume Posting Service for Churches and Individuals
CMBox is organized into the following categories:
- Ministry Jobs
- Tech Tools
Category with items for “sale” is further divided into the following categories: “for sale,” “free” and “donations requested.” Other categories such as entertainers, conferences and speakers are also further broken down into relevant categories. The site is brand new, but as it grows I have no doubt that it will become a valuable resource for children’s ministers trying to locate resources. Posting something for sale or to give away is also a very easy process. Listings are free, but you do have the option to pay a small amount to have your ad featured.
CMBox is the brainchild of Keith Tusing. Here’s what Keith’s website has to say about him:
Keith Tusing is a Family Ministries Pastor with 20+ years of experience serving churches in Texas and Arizona. He has been married to his amazing wife, Julie, for 29 years and is the father of six incredible kids. His passion is to see Children’s and Family Ministries that encourage leaders to partner with parents in developing the next generation.
Keith is also the man behind the following sites: