A week ago Thursday and Friday was the 2010 Orange Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. Sponsored by the ReThink Group, the conference focuses on all things children’s and family ministry. Over 4,000 people involved in children’s ministry showed up and learned from the conference. Unfortunately, I wasn’t one of them. I was grateful that many of those who did attend shared what they learned through twitter and their blogs. On Saturday, I posted My Favorite Tweets from Orange 2010, in this post I shared all the blog posts related to Orange 2010 from the last week or so. Last Monday, I posted an initial listing of blog posts from Orange 2010. However, as the week progressed, a number of bloggers started to post additional thoughts and notes from Orange as they unwound after the conference. So, I decided to do an update this week. The posts included in last week’s update are in a normal font below.
Orange – Children’s Ministry Online (Kenny Conley)
- Check out #Orange10 Backstage!
- #Orange10: Two things not to miss
- Contests this week at the #Orange10 Conference
- Pre-Orange networking
- #Orange10 Meat up to Tweet up
- Brand New Orange Leaders App
- #Orange10 Bloggers Brown Bag Lunch
- #Orange10 Day 1: Catching volunteers up to Speed
- #Orange10 Day 1: Building an apprentice mindset
- #Orange10 Conference contest #2
- #Orange10 Day 1: Opening Session
- Drinking from a fire hydrant
- After my Kidmin/Orange marathon, this is how I feel
- #Orange10 Tweet up
- #Orange10 Day 2: John Ortberg
- #Orange10 Day 2: Doug Fields
- #Orange10 Day 2: Family First
- #Orange10 Day 2: Rev Run
- #Orange10 Day 3: Perry Nobel
- #Orange10 Day 3: Donald Miller
- #Orange10 Day 3: Parenting beyond your capacity
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-05-03
Orange – Elemental Children’s Ministry (Henry Zonio)
- It’s Orange 2010! I’m Here! Finally!
- Orange 2010 PreConference #2 Notes – Developing a Successful Social Media Strategy by John Saddington
- Orange 2010 PreConference #3 Notes – Storyrealing with Michael and Andrew
- Family Experience Showcase to Be Livestreamed!
- Orange 2010 PreConference #1 Notes – Blogging For Fun and Effectiveness with John Saddington and Tom Shefchunas
- Orange 2010 Opening Session – Part 1
- Orange 2010 Opening Session – Part 2
- Orange 2010 Breakout Notes – Communicating and Culture with Julie Pierce
- Orange 2010 Breakout Notes – How a Small Church Can Make a Big Difference with Shaun King
- Orange 2010 Collisions – Introduction
- Orange 2010 Opening Session – Part 3
- Orange 2010 Collisions – Theresa Haskins
- Orange 2010 Collisions – Anthony Prince
Orange – Lemon Lime Kids (Amy Dolan)
- it’s orange week at lemon lime kids!
- 3 orange hopes
- start a blog!
- lead strong!
- 5 stupid things
- #orange session 1
- perhaps a change in direction
- me & the rev!
- community is messy
- early childhood matters!
- orange & a great group of people
- join me! orange next steps
Orange – Chad Swanzy
- ORANGE DREAM
- THE ORANGE CONFERENCE LINE-UP
- Jamey Dickens Breakout Session
- SAM LUCE KEEP BLOGGING…
- DON’T WANT TO WASTE MY LIFE, LECRAE
- ORANGE CONFERENCE CHIK-FIL-A AVATAR
- THE BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
Orange – Jonathan Cliff.com
- Missing Oranges
- Orange Conference: Pre-Conference Breakout #1
- Orange Conference: Pre-Conference Breakout #3
- Orange Conference Link Love
- Orange Breakout // Parenting Beyond Your Capacity
- Orange Breakout // Influencing Transition
- Orange 2010 Finale
Orange – Orange Leaders
- Ten Orange 10 Tips…
- Announcing an Orange Leaders App…
- Lead. (Session 1)
- Strategy (Session 2)
- Message (Session 3)
- Family (Session 4)
- Community (Session 5)
- Orange Leaders exists to…
- And the WINNERS are….
- Do you lead out of imagination or memory?
- Leading Your Team
- Did you say Rev Run?
- A Healthy Ministry is not an Accident!
- The Orangatar…
Orange – West Coast CM (Anthony Prince)
Orange – Dan Scott
- Dan Scott Blog – Orange 10 and a Bit of Spring Cleaning
- Orange | In the Waiting
- Orange | Session 1 | Mark Batterson
- Orange Conference | Session 1 | COLLIDE
- Orange | Hangin’ Out
- Orange | Session 3 | Rev Run Wisdom
Orange – Gina McClain
- Orange Conf 10 – Day 1
- Orange Conf 10 – Day 2
- Drinking From the Fire Hydrant
- Orange10 – Final Session
Orange – Sam Luce
- Orange Pre Conference: The Big Deal Guys
- Creative Orange Resources: TheCreativeBoard.com
- Orange 2010 Opening Session
- Orange: General Session – John and Nancy Ortberg
- Orange: General Session – Rev Run and Doug Fields
- Last Session – Donald Miller
- Parenting beyond your capacity
Orange – Iblogo (Kelly Dolan)
- Technology and Hospitality
- Hoarding Experiences and Why Should Anyone Blog?
- Relevance as a Red Herring
- Accidental Parachurch Ministries
- One Kind of Person – Orange Main Session #1
- Colliding with Others’ Stories
- What Do We Really Believe Parents are Capable Of?
- Where Innovation Happens (and Doesn’t)
- The Transformational Power of Story
Orange – Michael Blayne
- LIVE from the Orange Confernece all week…
- Orange Conference WHAT?
- Becoming a better COMMUNICATOR
- Catching Volunteers UP TO SPEED
- Opening Session @ the Orange Conference
- think TEAM
- Does any of this matter?
- Fight for your FAMILY
- 7 principles for HEALTHY kid and student ministry
- PROCESS Orange 2010
Orange – Saved Sister (Wendy Douglas)
Blog Series Orange – Other
- Matt McKee – Warning: Oranges Ahead
- Jim Wideman – Orange Is Almost Here
- Sojourn Kids – Thinking Orange: A History of Family Ministry the Reformation to Reggie Joiner
- Nick Blevins – My Orange Conference Schedule & Breakouts #orange10
- Saved Sister – Orange You Ready? I am!
- SmallTownKidmin – Blue About Orange
- Rick Smith – The Making Of Orange – behind the veil
- Church Crunch – Orange Conference: Launching a Blog and Having Fun Doing It
- SmallTownKidmin – Orange Links
- Dustin Aagaard – It’s all Orange!
- Rick Smith – Can you say “DELUXE ” accommodations…..
- SmallTownKidmin – More Orange Fun
- Rick Smith – Orange 2010 does it big..!
- Jim Wideman – Orange Has Come And Gone
- Matt McKee – Ministry Monday: Orange Conference Posts, What happened?
- Inside North Point – Our Plan to Partner With Parents
- Church Crunch – How Ministry Conferences are Using Live Video Streaming to Change Lives at No Cost